Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Halloween Birthday Card!



I made this for a friend of mine whose birthday just happens to be today also!  I printed the outline of the picture on the card and colored it with colored pencils and then used Stickles to add glitter on the pumpkins and the purple ribbon on the ghost's hat.  I did a print and cut on the ghost on my Black Cat Lynx cutting machine and attached it to the card with pop dots to make it more 3D.  All the sparkles make the card just pop!  I think it turned out quite nicely.  Thanks for looking and thanks again for stopping by!  Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Shirley,
    What a fun blog space! Those cards turned out just darling and it has been so fun to look back at some of those crafts that you did! I didn't know that you were the one that did the diaper cake, when I saw a picture of it at the shower I thought "some people are so clever!" I guess that you turned out to be "some people!" I have to admit, I think that the owls are my favorite! They look so stinking cute up there on your self! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete