Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Name Picture


I made this for my cute little grandson.  He is only one but his parents assured me that he is very into sports!  LOL!  I created the name is Make-the-Cut and did a shadow layer to create the white letters.  I found images of the different sports balls on the internet and did a print and cut.  I cut everything out with Shadow, my Black Cat Lynx cutter.  I then arranged  everything the way I thought would look nice.  I always seem to like having letters all over the place instead of just straight in a row.  Makes it easier to do because I don't have to worry about having all the letters perfectly aligned!  I adhered all the pieces with my ATG.  I found the frame at Michael's. I couldn't get a very good picture because of the glare.  This was the best I could do with the small glare on the bottom on the football.

 Little Jackson lives in Iowa with his parents and sister so I sure hope he likes this (as well as his parents!)!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to have a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Shirley, I like that the letters are not all lined up. This way it gives them movement. When he gets a little bigger, he will love it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! Can you believe I agonized over this for weeks thinking of several ways to do it and didn't like any of them. I had such grandiose ideas too! However, simple won out and I like it best of all!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so stinking cute and will look perfect in his room! You did such a great job, I'm so sorry to hear that you agonized over it. It is perfect! I'm going to call you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you like it! That means that Jackson will like it too, right?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete