Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Tiger Lilies!

In the 23 years that we have lived in this house, I have always loved my Tiger Lilies.  This year they were extra beautiful for some reason, which I find odd because we are in a major drought.  I walk a substantial distance a few times a week and have noticed that other people's Tiger Lilies are all pale orange and some are yellow.  Mine are a vibrant orange, which I think makes them all the more beautiful!



Now, I am not a photographer (have I mentioned that before?).  I need to get that established right away.  However, in looking at my Tiger Lilies from my front porch, it was so beautiful the way the sun was shining on part of them and the rest were in the shade, so I attempted to capture that in photos.  Obviously I need to learn a bit about photography!  However, by taking these pictures this way, I will always be able to recall in my mind just how beautiful they actually were.


I have this last one as my wallpaper on my laptop.  It is so pretty!

As always, thank you for stopping by and having a look.  I know everyone is so busy, so I really appreciate the time spent by you on my blog.  Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment