Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Amazing!


I just had to share this!  Isn't this amazing?!  It was drawn by Jonene Ficklin.  A sweet friend of our family used the picture of my husband from two posts down and had Jonene draw this.  I think it says it all!  I can't tell you what a comforting feeling it gives me each time I look at it because I totally believe this is how it truly is.  I know that my husband is happy, healthy, and ecstatic to see our Savior!  I know that all of his hard work in this life is paying off now in the work he is doing on the other side of the veil.  What a wonderful thing the Plan of Salvation is!  I am so grateful for my knowledge of it as it has made all of this that me and my family have gone through for the past few months so much easier to understand.  I will ever be grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son to atone for all of our sins.  What a blessing!  And I am so, so grateful to know that my husband is busy doing our Father's work.  This has truly been a marvelous Mother's Day for me!

1 comment: