Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Been Busy.....


I found a couple of patterns on the internet that I liked, pixel-traced them into MTC, did shadow layers, cut them with my Black Cat Lynx and made these cute pictures.  I placed the leaves and pumpkins on a burlap backing, then used different colors of Stickles to make the vines.  A simple project with nice results.  I needed something for fall, not just Halloween.  These are perfect!



Next I wanted to do some simple Christmas decorations.  I adore the word "Joy" so decided to make a couple of frame sets.  I think they both turned out wonderfully!  I really like the wreath for the "o" in the top picture and LOVE the glitter vinyl in the second photo.  All the letters, wreath and snowflake are done in vinyl.  I just used Christmas scrapbook paper for the backgrounds.  All made with MTC and cut on my Lynx!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  There will be more projects coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment