Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Projects...

Here are some more of my projects for the holidays.  I am not sure where I got the first file, but after that one I used a lot of Kim Bright's files (you can find her files here:  http://blingology.blogspot.com)  that I purchased a while ago and just have never used.  I am sure glad that I finally did!  They are gorgeous files!  It takes a long time to cut them, and an even longer time to weed them, but it is SOOOO worth it!





In these first five projects I used vinyl using my wonderful Black Cat Lynx.  On this last one with the tile, I should have used a darker green, but I really liked the light and wanted to see how it would work.  Oh well, lesson learned!  On the glass block, I am not certain whether I like the ribbon or not.  I will have to see if I can come up with something else.  Then I think I will like it better!

This is just a paper project.  No vinyl here.  On the snowflake in "snow" I covered it in Stickles to make it sparkly.  It is really very pretty when you actually see it.


And finally, I made these sets of coasters by using 4x4 tiles and scrapbook paper.  However, I forgot to take pictures of them when they were all lying loose on the table.  The top left and middle ones are identical patterns on all four.  The right one has two with the top pattern, and two with a larger swirl pattern.  The bottom left has the words "Family", "Home", "Love" and "Life".  The middle ones are identical and the right ones all have a different picture of a butterfly with a different saying on it.  It has been a lot of fun to get a lot of crafts made.  I haven't crafted like this in a very long time!

I hope you enjoy my projects!  There will be still more coming very soon so keep checking!  Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing my projects!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment