Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

So Stinkin' Cute!


Ok, so how cute is this!?  My husband designed this and had a stamp made for me so I could put it on the backs of cards, books and things that I make!  Isn't it so cute?  I have had a lot of people ask me WHERE I came up with the name Silly Bean.  My name is Shirley Jean and through most of my life, my brother (who passed away three years ago) used to call me Silly Bean whenever he spoke to me.  When I was little, and then through to a teenager, I didn't like it so much.  After I "matured" a bit more, I grew to love it.  That is how I came up with the name for my blog.  This little stamp means so much to me and I think he did a great job of designing it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful of your hubby to get this made for you!
    I need to get a stamp made also. I have been using just a general stamp and signing my name or just printing them out. Sometimes stamping is a lot quicker, especially when coordinating it with the same paper you have used in creating the card.

    ReplyDelete