Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Amazing Artist!

My son says I am not allowed to say how "proud" I am of him or of things.  So I just want to say how very pleased I am with him and his wonderful artistic talent!


He really likes the new kind of music the kids listen to today.  You know, the kind that I can't even understand the words?  There is a story behind the above picture and it really is quite interesting.  I don't know if he would like me sharing it or not, but suffice it to say that this is an extremely creative way to portray the story.  He sees an idea in his mind and just starts drawing.  He finished this in no time at all, and I believe it is done in pencil.


This one actually shows him at work!  (He is the one in the white hat!)  He said he was bored at work and was having a very slow day, so drew this.  I don't know who the little boy is.  This probably took him only a very short time to complete.  I have saved so many of his art projects and love to look at them from time to time.  Oh, to be so talented!  He certainly didn't inherit this from me.  His dad, brothers, grandmother, uncle, etc. are all very artistic.  It's fun to see all of the creativity.

Thank you for stopping by to have a peek and for letting me brag about my son!  I hope you all have a terrific weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment