Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Tile Card


I am really liking these tile cards!  My sweet husband bought me a new stamp last night, so I decided to use it on this card.  Don't you just love that butterfly?!  I did this card a bit differently than the other one.  I stamped the butterfly and cut the tiles into 1" pieces this time.  Also, for the word faith, I just left that as one piece.  I like the effect.  I embossed the actual card itself and then glued the other layers to it.  It was really very easy.  Unfortunately, my gluing was not as precise this time and my squares look a bit skewed.  Oh well, better luck next time!  What I really need to get is a paper cutter that will cut absolutely straight lines.  It seems that the two that I have curve ever so slightly at one end or another of my cuts and therefore my squares aren't quite square.  It does get frustrating, but I do what I can with what I have!  If any of you have a very accurate hand cutter, please leave a comment and let me know what brand you have.  I would love to know!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment