Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Star Card





Here are a couple of star cards that I made.  I got the instructions from http://cliona-at-night-owl.blogspot.com/2011/10/star-card-tutorial.html.  I made a file to cut them out on my Black Cat Lynx, but decided it was just easier to do it by hand!  They are very easy and a lot of fun to make!  The blue one I made for our neighbor's birthday Sunday.  He just turned 85!  Woo Hoo for him!  The second one I don't know what it will be for.  You can't see the inside verse in my picture.  Have I ever told you what a terrible photographer I am?  Well, here is proof!  Anyway, inside it says "Beauty in Bloom".  I can use this for any number of occasions.  I hope you enjoy these photos.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment