Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grandson's 1st Birthday Card


My only grandson's 1st birthday is coming up so I made this card for him.  I found this cute Number 1 candle coloring page on line and brought it into Make-the-Cut, cut it out with my wonderful Black Cat Lynx cutting machine and glued it to the front of the card.  The actual card paper is from Nana's Kids paper stack.  This particular little tidbit of information is amazing because usually I have no idea where my paper was from or what kind it is!  Maybe I am making some kind of progress!  The sentiment inside says "How amazing.  You're already one.  What a precious, perfect little grandson!"  I am not one for coming up with catchy little verses or rhymes.  Kind of cheesy, but it's the best I can do!  :)  Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment