Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jackpot!

Yesterday I stopped by Deseret Industries to see if there was anything I couldn't live without.  I bought these two beautiful plates.

I looked a little further and found these two vases.  I thought the blue one was beautiful, and I really liked the other because it reminded me of a beehive, which in my state of Utah is very important because it shows up EVERYWHERE on buildings and monuments, etc.  (Oops!  I forgot to take a picture of them before gluing to the plates!)

Finally, I used E6000 to glue them  (Well, actually my husband did because I wouldn't have gotten them in the center!)  and now I have two VERY BEAUTIFUL cake/serving plates!

Aren't they wonderful?!  And they only cost me pennies!  When the glue is completely dry, my husband will take rubbing alcohol to get rid of the black marker he used to show where to glue the vases.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  Please feel free to leave a comment if you would like!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment