Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get Well Card


We have a dear friend who is in the hospital and my husband said, "You can make him a card real quick and we will go visit him."  Yeah, right.  I can't do anything "real quick"!  This took me all afternoon to do!  I found the idea for the card on Split Coast Stampers and tweaked it to make it my own.  I cut the scalloped pieces with my trusty Black Cat Lynx.  I don't think I have ever told you what her name is.  Her name is "Shadow".  It fits her perfectly.  I used Core'ordination papers for all of it except the white, and that is just good old Wal Mart paper!  I stamped the leaves and the inside sentiment.  Did I mention before what a terrible photographer I am?  Sorry this picture is so dark.  It didn't look that dark when I took it!  Thanks for stopping by and having a look!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment