Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Subway Art


As I mentioned earlier, I am NOT a photographer and it was really difficult to get a good shot of this.  It is actually a floating frame but I had to put a white board behind it so you could see the words.  I designed this using several different fonts I found on line and brought them in to my Make-the-Cut program.  I cut the vinyl on my trusty Black Cat Lynx cutting machine.  Then I put the vinyl on the glass.  I still have to use some silicone to make the glass stay in the frame but I was in too much of a hurry to post this as I think it is so cool!  When my husband gets home and can find the silicone, then I will take out the little black holders that are just barely peeking over the sides of the frame and adhere the glass in place.  I hope you like this as much as I do!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment