Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!












I know there are a lot of pictures, but I just wanted to share a bit of my Christmas decor.  I have a Santa collection and a Nativity collection and took a few pictures to just show some of them.  I have larger ones around the house also.  Some are very old, some are very new.  Some are wax, some are made from Mt. St. Helens volcanic ash, some are from the Holy Land.  Most have been gifts.  Isn't that wonderful?!  The tree is the one that my boys decorate with their ornaments that we have gathered over the years.  My husband added his wooden ornaments this year also!  I change my curtains in my kitchen each holiday and these are my Christmas ones.  I just love the holidays!  I am going to thoroughly enjoy every day until Christmas is here!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Shirley, I really like all you figurines. You have a beautiful collection of nativities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I love to set them out and just look at them from time to time. Each one has a memory and it's fun to reminisce. Oh, and thank you so much for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete